Nationally recognized client is seeking a Maintenance Helper to assist in their Maintenance Dept. in the Oklahoma City, OK market.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Control wiring
If you have 2+years’ experience as a Maintenance Tech or Helper in manufacturing or an industrial atmosphere contact us TODAY!!
I. Job Summary
performs limited maintenance duties in an effort to clean, cover and/or protect interior or exterior mechanical equipment. Performs minor repairs, replacement, on assigned equipment. Responsible for the movement of machines within the facility, the loading and unloading of new and used machines, and monitoring the inventory.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Reads work order or receives instructions from supervisor regarding minor repairs.
- Performs minor equipment repairs, such as conveyor and machine repair/replacement.
- Keep equipment and facility clean.
- Loads and unloads materials from trucks.
- Responsible for monitoring the site’s inventory.
- Performs general duties and responsibilities as required.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Required: High school diploma or G.E.D, and zero to four years previous experience.
- Preferred: High school diploma or G.E.D, plus additional or specialized training, and zero to four years previous experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely;
- Normal setting for this job is: container shop/outdoors.
Each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days.