Shift starts at 6:00 pm Sun-Thu, paid weekly
The Selector position will perform the following duties:
- Selects grocery products to accurately fill customer orders.
- Safely operates power material handling equipment to accurately select, palletize, stage and/or load customer orders for delivery of product to customers without damage or errors.
- May be assigned other tasks associated with the warehouse operation as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Able to operate material handling equipment, i.e. pallet jack.
- Able to lift, move, carry up to 10-35 lbs. routinely and up to 90 lbs.
- Able to stand, walk, bend and lift throughout shift.
- Able to work in multiple temperature environment, i.e. dry, cooler, freezer Pass drug test
At least 6-12 months of warehouse related work experience including order picking Food service distribution industry experience Pallet jack and/or forklift certified
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary