Salary: Commensurable with Experience
The Recruiter is the main point-of-contact for the client to establish job requirements and that staffing levels are consistently met. The Recruiter sources candidates to match the right candidate for the job.
- Responsible for the overall recruitment process from creating requisitions to hire, job postings, sourcing and screening candidates, participating in interviews, checking references, verifying background checks, and preparing offer letters for successful candidates.
- Strategically source highly qualified individuals in the marketplace for current and future needs.
- Maintain relationships with candidates of interest for future work.
- Be innovative in sourcing techniques to attract new candidates for current and future needs.
- Network within technical associations or the academic community to leverage the contacts on sourcing specific candidates.
- Maintain a solid understanding of our business and the industry.
- Participate in recruitment initiatives such as exhibits and career fairs to maximize the pool of potential candidates.
- Perform and analyze recruitment market data research against internal manpower forecasts to determine recruitment business plans and strategies.
- Meets weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets and reporting requirements.
- Report on recruitment activities, and prepare & review manpower requirements.
- Participate in the assessment of the needs of the business from an organizational effectiveness perspective in support of recruit initiatives.
- Ensure all internal process and procedures are adhered to when recruiting employees.
- Build strong relationships with the project Human Resources team and hiring managers to ensure process and procedures are being followed.
- Provide constant updates and reporting on recruitment strategies and plans to the Recruitment Lead/Manager to ensure alignment with the manpower forecasts.
- Accurately enter data into two to three separate systems based on the clients assigned.
- Maintain updated files on assigned clients
- Assist Onsite supervisors to meet staffing needs, including scheduling employees for shifts and making confirmations that staffing needs are met.
- Assist in constructing, updating and implementing new and current documents.
- Monitor employeesâ€™ hours to ensure that they are not surpassing the maximum number for part-time.
- Keep log of official time sheets for all employees assigned
- Conduct employee orientations to discuss training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, pay/day rates, employee handbook, performance expectations.
- Confer with supervisors or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Establish or implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures in conjunction with operational staff members.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned not otherwise captured in this position description
Skills & Qualifications
- High School Diploma/ GED required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
- Post-secondary education within Human Resources or Business related fields preferred.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Access)
- A demonstrated commitment to providing exceptional customer service in an environment that values teamwork.
- A proven history of providing a high level of client services to a broad audience in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and collectively as team player
- Able to maintain a high level of professionalism
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, motivational, and computer skills
- Process oriented with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Familiar with SAP preferred
- Previous experience within customer service/sales an asset.
- Proven analytical ability, sound judgment, independent and creative thinking.
- Great organizational skills, ability to effectively multi-task, and attention to detail are critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and can manage time appropriately.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to work unique shifts and some weekend work, if required.
- Results Driven